Monday, January 19, 2015

Writing To Express The Feelings

New Life, New Beginning, I am happier now, Happier than I ever be, Trade your past with your future. I am Living my beautiful life. Nothing can stop me from being happy, I have the control of myself. Eager for the best everyday, Grateful of who and what I am. I Love Myself and My Family <3
Do you write to express your feelings? I do. 
Do you really write out your feelings? or you do a reframing by writing? I do both. and I used to write for reframing myself. In positive ways, because It was really a reframing not lying to myself.  
That note,  New Life, New Beginning... I wrote it years ago, I was depressed by some reasons.
 I can't remember since when I love writing to express my feelings. Maybe, it's because I'm an Introvert, or It was just because I had boring classes at school. lol.
 It became my habits. I enjoy writing so much. I feel better everytime I done writing. I can wrote 5 pages or more, as long as I feel like writing. 
 Maybe I was too naive, to do a reframing all the time. Until I graduated, I don't have much time or even leisure time to write. But recently, I start writing again. 

 This time, I write about my true feelings, how I really feel. and after writing them, I write to reframing. I prefer the way I write it now.

 I wonder if people do the same as I do. Try :)
I used to hate writing, reading, studying, until I tried. and I tried by myself, gut feelings maybe? lol.
I also used to write on everywhere. and I didn't collect them. My friends suggested me to start writing on a book, they love my writing. Everytime I neglect my writings, they collect them. lol.
well, I love it, I love writing, is not an addiction, but writing doesn't hurt anybody, It helps you to understand yourself more. To know what's exactly your heart feelings, your mind sayings.

It can help you to find yourself. To be a better person. To forgive yourself, To deal with your angers, and depressions. Moreover, It helps you to record your chapter of life. Your happiness, your own motivation, your sadness, Your Life.

It's okay to be not okay, as long as you know when to stop and move on from your sadness.
Sometimes, I forgot to write when I'm happy, because I don't bring books with me all the time. It's fine, because I still have that happiness in my memories. :)

Do you interested on trying to write out your feelings? or Are you the same person as me?
Share your stories with us :)
We would love to hear from you, you can email us at :
Tounspokenfeeling@gmail.com :)


Thankyou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment